Ahmad dah pon mencapai usia 2 tahun 4 bulan jagung.. Its been a while..well Ok lama dah x update his developmental milestones.
In conclusion : normal growth. Alhamdulillah..
Gross motor/Fine motor/ Speech (yg ni rase mcm over his age pon ade) also social skills semue within his age range. Nothing worries me much.
Its more up to me and Nwar on how to shape him.. And thats really a big challange.
Why am i saying that?
Well, as a parents we always want the best / or even better than the best for our little one. We tend to be "kiasu" type of parents - which is annoying but yeah, we cannot help it. Hahahaha
Lg stress when we see some of our friends/ sedara mare or anyone who apprently we could see their daily updates on their children thru social network.. Haa mule la kan kalut.
Lps tu ayat2 ni sure kluar - B, kawan i dah anta anak die pi this gym class/swim class / playschool/ etc.. We should send our child too u know..
Dapat husband yg kiasu jugak. Mmg best la. The answet will be : yes la darling. Lets fine the best class for him/her hari ni jugak! Nanti anak org pandai, anak kite ...
Jeng jeng jeng..
U can put me as the kiasu mother like the one i mentioned above, but my husband answer will NEVER be like the kiasu husband..
Nwar punye jawapan always sounds like this : swimming class? Awak nak pakai baju sexy2 then swimming dgn mak bapak budak skali ramai2 ke?? (Put the mean face here) hmm nevermind, i could teach him myself. Playschool? Perlu ke?
Something like that.. like cathode and anode. He neutralizes me.. Then makes me rethink on wutever plans that i have in my mind for my son.
|ni konon2 swimming class with dear Mr Papa|
I started to realize, what exactly that i want for Ahmad?
I know i cant push my son to be a doctor when he wants to be an engineer bile besar nanti. Thats different story. (But i do can choose who will be his bride! hahaha im his mother, who cares. )
But do i want him to be like those yg party type of dude yg tibe2 mati kat concert mana2 ntah dlm keadaan yg mengaibkan ..??
OR boring type of guy yg follow bapak pi masjid/surau.. Or even better someone who could Imam a masjid??
|sambutan maulidurrasul 2014.. hari2 la practice selawat sekuat kuat hati.. hehehe|
I see lots of professional muslim/tahfiz skarang ni..Some of them are even our friends. They are not just ustaz or tok imam. They are tok imam/ustaz yg doctors, Irs, CEO to big companies!
So, that is a challenge and i am very clear with what i want for my children's future.
Alhamdulillah, my dear husband and parents/inlaws are my hardcore supporters. Yeahh!
The 1st step : Learn to be professional Muslim parents.
- ade byk class. Bukan anak je kene blaja, parents kene byk ilmu di dada dulu.
- where/ what class? Google je. Eg : young khalifah, darwish darwisha, little caliph parents conference.. Etc.. Jgn la cari class free je.
2nd : Practice
- always start from home!
- jgn laa mama still pakai bikini, pastu expect anak nak jd hafazah.. No offends. Tp dgn izin Allah ape pon boleh jadi. But still, we need good examples here..
- expose them to what u have learned.
3rd : Good Foods
- halal of course! Bukan dr bahan shj yg penting dr sumber wang ringgit juga..
4th : Supporting
- send them to playschool/ montessori/ any beneficial classes.
- ni bukan la wajib.. Coz i think most of them buat bende yg kite bleh ajar sndiri kat rumah. But sometimes, yeah we have to work..etc..
- yg ni actually makes me feel less guilty kene pergi kerje n x dpt full time didik anak.. ☺️
|with one of his buddy - Aliff|
5th : Advance plans
- think or start searching what type of school nak hantar when primary/secondary/university
- kalau hantar sekolah kebangsaan, think about supporting classess : kelas agama/hafazan/etc..
- if private/international school : ?spm/o level/ ? Islamic studies
- Uni? come on, takkan nak harap biasiswa baru anak kite nak masuk universiy kan? beli baju anak mahal2 bukan main, what about education?
Well.. Penat fikir?
I'm still learning too.
My mom always remind me to do lots of doa.. InsyaAllah pasti ada jalan ( ~lagu Maher Zain~)
And yes, we are expecting another babies too!
|Baby no 1 - mama scan sendiri ok.. EDD ; 7/11/2014 insyaAllah|
|Baby no 2.. in Shah Alam very soon.|
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone